Streamlining Debt Recovery for Hunter Warfield
“ We were worried that consumers would be concerned with an obligation to pay overtime instead of paying in full but in fact, it proved to be not the case. Similarly, our concern that email opt-in may be an issue proved to be wrong. ”
- Increase debt recovery from the total volume of unpaid debt;
- Reduce the duration of the debt collection process itself;
- Minimize debt collection costs;
- Help to continuously demonstrate compliance;
- Provide top-shelf user experience to consumers.
- Global debt recovery market
- Web application and services
- Full debt recovery automation
“ Paydit is a great non-threatening alternative and it allowed us to enhance our consumer service. Web portal 24/7 availability is a great addition to our process and offering a self-service debt settlement option gives the consumer a feeling of control of the situation. This means less stress for both. ”
- In the last three months working with Paydit, Hunter Warfield collected 7500+ payments;
- Around 30% of Hunter’s clients admitted that they settled their debts faster online than with the previous “phone-call” collection method;
- In total, Hunter managed to increase the volume of collected debt per month by almost 600%, which brought the firm over $33 million of additional revenue (or 75,679 successful payments).