Most projects go off-track or are canceled for a variety
of reasons: poor up-front estimating, ill-defined
or changing requirements, inadequate project
planning, poor operational project management,
uncontrolled quality, unrealistic expectations,
lack of risk reviews, inaccurate estimates,
or naive adoption of new technology. But perhaps
the biggest reason of them all is poor leadership.
In most of these cases you have two alternatives:
either attempt to rescue your project and achieve your goals
or cancel it and lose your investments.
Armada Labs can help you take corrective steps that will get your project back on track. We will pinpoint the main issues that are responsible for your project's trouble and provide professional, unbiased advice, support and leadership based on years of experience redirecting troubled projects towards success.
Contact us before your project goes over the edge.
While rescuing the project, we pursue the following goals:
- Ensure that a project can be completed with minimal additional costs or time expended.
- Make project flow and its status transparent for you.
- Enhance quality of the deliverables.
Eliminate problems that lead to delays and other project problems:
- Satisfactory requirements management
- Poor project planning and management
- Uncontrolled quality
- Application source code deficiency
- Unrealistic expectations or inaccurate estimates
- Lack of technology expertise
We have created the methodology that brings projects back to their budget and time frames. Typically, a small team of our technical and project specialists come to a place and evaluate the situation. Then they present non-biased professional assessment of the situation and offer possibilities of project rescue.