Armada Labs has a lot of experience in developing
and implementing database systems for any kind
of businesses. We can rapidly develop database
systems to meet your exact requirements
to support your business efficiently
on a cost-effective basis.
We realize that databases come in different
shapes and sizes as businesses have varying needs.
That is why it is important to develop a database system
that will meet your specific demands and objectives
to achieve maximum efficiencies and savings. And to ensure
that Armada Labs prefers to use proven special methodologies to foster effective database design.
It is our rule to meet with a client a number of times for 3-4 hour sessions where together we develop and review the specification for the new database. This sets a steady foundation for a system that will last for many years providing a splendid return on your investment.
Once we have designed your custom database, we will begin development. Custom database development need not be expensive. We realize that budgets are limited for information technology. Therefore, Armadalabs focuses on rapid, efficient and flexible database development. We retain the best programmers, use the latest database technologies and languages, and stay in close contact with our clients. We pride ourselves in giving our clients exactly what they want and how they want it.
We devise quality and very affordable systems that will save you a lot of time, frustration and money - so make sure you call us!
We offer the following services:
- Data Conversion: This involves taking data from one or several sources and changing the way it is formatted or structured and placing it back into its original file platform.
- Data Migration: This involves taking data out of source or platform and placing it into another platform.
- Database Re-Writing: This involves the taking of an existing database and re-designing all or part of it so that to make it more efficient or perform better.
- Database Integration: This involves taking a database and integrating it into a current web application.
- Database Design: This involves evolving an idea for a current system or business process and realizing it into reality. This includes such steps as intense business process research, database relational design, database production, and database implementation.
- Data Maintenance: These services include expert advice, technical assistance, and actual maintenance and update services for your database.